Watertight Marketing Workshop
Who is it for?
- Business owners, MDs or senior staff responsible for sales & marketing who want to step up their marketing and need a clear plan of action.
- Marketing professionals in a growing business who would benefit from a half day out of the office to network with peers and structure your thinking
- You’re unsure about which of the hundreds of possible marketing techniques you should be using.
- You’re using loads of marketing tools but they’re not delivering bottom line results.
- You’re generating lots of interest in your offering but it’s just not leading to more business.
- You’re not generating enough interest in your offering and you’re not sure why.
- You have so many ideas and not enough time to do anything with them.
This workshop will give you the knowledge you need to decide what to do, delay or ditch.
In this powerful workshop, Rachael Wheatley will guide you through the Thirteen Touchpoint Leaks™, assess your customer’s buying journey and help you to create a clear priority plan for marketing investment.
Greg Corrigan will also be sharing some ‘real-life’ examples of how real businesses have ‘plugged their leaks’ and suggests some ideas that you may not have tried yet.
You will leave the workshop with:
- Absolute clarity on your top three priorities.
- A clear sequence for the precise order in which to do these for the fastest and most sustainable payback.
- At least one powerful and practical idea to implement within 7 days that has the biggest impact on your sales and profits right now.
- And much more….
What we’ll cover and timings
9:30 Registration, tea & coffee
10:00 How do real people really buy things?
10.15 How marketing supports sales results
10.30 Identify your marketing priorities
11.45 Create your own plan
12.00 Workshop your ideas to plug your top three leaks
12.30 Questions, network & close
Includes an accountability call to follow-up on your commitment!
This workshop is designed to have plenty of lively interaction and there will be time for questions.
The next workshop is on Tuesday 19th June
The workshop will be held at Kestrel Court, Harbour Road, Portishead BS20 7AN.
The venue is only 2 miles from Junction 19 of the M5 and 8 miles from Bristol City Centre.
Parking on site is FREE.
There is a small charge of £20.00 + VAT per delegate. If you wish to register additional colleagues or business associates at the same time, each additional delegate will be charged at £15.00.
What others have said about the “Watertight Marketing Workshop” …
“The Leaks session was an epiphany”
Ian Else, Ovation Finance
“Great seminar, engaging and very, very relevant…. Also has given me food for thought!”
Abbey Rudge, Dutton Gregory Solicitors
“Good overall introduction, yet enough depth to go away with detailed action points…. Thank you for a great session.”
Gemma Royston-Smith, Institute of Asset Management
“Well delivered and thought-provoking”
Paul Blake, DQ Advocates Ltd
“Totally engaging from the start. Great opening which led to a no-nonsense strategy for a watertight marketing campaign. This session challenges conventional sales ‘funnel’ concepts in a clear and concise way”
Frank Bastow, Academy for Chief Executives
About the presenters
Rachael Wheatley is an experienced marketing director working mainly with B2B businesses, helping them to step-up their marketing and giving them the clarity and structure to take confident decisions that will underpin long-term business growth.
Greg Corrigan is a highly experienced small business owner and marketer, working with a varied selection of small to medium-sized owner-managed businesses. As a director of BurleighCreate, Greg helps clients to develop a creative and professional approach to their marketing and supports them with a range of services that help their businesses grow.